Common Core State Standards and Assessments Collection: Tools
Tools to assess knowledge and level of agreement
This document provides the unifying beliefs that address our collective approach to this issue. You may want to share these among the groups with whom you work to build a common sense of purpose.
These documents provide the shared agreements across stakeholders groups about CCSS that address the technical side of CCSS. They are the foundation for our collaborative efforts on implementation on CCSS. You may want to share these among the groups with whom you work to identify your shared agreements.
This tool provides a summary of the insights across stakeholder groups about CCSS. You may consider using this document to begin your discussions and assess the degree to which your stakeholders agree with these insights.
This tool provides a summary of the insights provided by the participants in the development of this Collection. You may consider using this document to begin discussions and assess the degree to which your stakeholders agree with these insights.
Tools to build common knowledge and understanding
- PowerPoint & Presenter Guides
The PowerPoint presentations and accompanying Presenter Guides provide coaching to deliver the PowerPoint as a presentation or workshop.
- Common Core State Standards PowerPoint | ppt-pdf
- Common Core State Standards Presenter Guide pdf
- Assessments Aligned to Common Core State Standards PowerPoint | ppt-pdf | slide show
- Assessments Aligned to Common Core State Standards Presenter Guide pdf
- Common Core State Standards and Student with Disabilities PowerPoint | ppt-pdf | slide show
- Common Core State Standards and Student with Disabilities Presenter Guide pdf
Tools to help you learn and act together
The fact sheet outlines the ready to use resources available on this site around CCSS. By printing the fact sheet you can create interest in bringing people together around the issue.
This document provides four simple questions to help you begin working together.
Dialogue Guides are models for conducting interactive discussions across stakeholders. Each Guide contains one topical document that all who come to the table access in order to start with the same knowledge base; and a set of reaction and application questions for a facilitator to support the assembled group to build areas of agreement and develop action-plan(s). Dialogue Facilitator's Handbook
Your experiences help the Partnership and our readers understand issues and perspectives. Please take a minute to share:
- Your information needs on the the Common Core State Standards Collection
- Your information needs on the key elements of the Common Core State Standards
- Materials you consider to be helpful in understanding the Common Core State Standards
To help us understand how the Partnership collection is useful, please take a minute to share:
- How you used the collection
- Your reactions to the collection
- Your ideas for improving the collection